Monday, October 03, 2005

At the School in Kerala

Hello Everyone,

I don't have time now to post much. I arrived at the school in Kerala on Friday night just after midnight. It is in a remote area. The closest cyber cafe is about 8 km (5 miles) away, and I don't have a lot of free time for trying to get here. I have been typing some entries on a computer at the school. When I get a floppy disk, I can bring it to here and post it. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am fine. I hope to start posting about two times a week.

The website for the school is: http://www.sjia.org.in

Be sure to click on the galleries to see the photos of the school and the children.

I've been to lots of special events in the days since I arrived--a 7th day anniversary of a funeral, a first communion party, a dinner party, etc. I hope to let you know details soon.

No comments: