Friday, August 26, 2005

Flying to Bangkok

Saturday, Aug. 27, Seoul to Bangkok

I finished reading The Last Juror by John Grisham last night. I gave it 2 stars out of 4. It was much like a mainstream Hollywood so thinking necessary and rather fast-paced. I gave it 2 stars out of 4.

Today is a travel day. I'll leave the hotel around noon. The bus to the airport runs every 20-30 minutes, so I should get one around 12:30. It takes an hour to 1 1/2 hours to get to the airport, so I should be there by 2:00 for my flight--three hours early. I'll arrive in Bangkok at 9:10 p.m. and will have to catch a bus there, too. It may be too late for the bus directly to my hotel. If so, I'll take the one to Lumpini Park and walk the half mile (1 km) from there to my hotel. It's a procedure I know. I should be in the hotel by 11:00 or 11:30 p.m. You may go back to my entries in August (maybe in the archives by now) to find flight information and a link to my hotel.

No comments: