Saturday, March 04, 2006

Buses are on the Platform

Buses are on the Platform

Saturday, Mar. 4, Cordobá, Argentina

I checked out of the hotel at 10:00, because that is the normal checkout time here. My bus isn´t until 1:00 p.m. I went to the bus station to check to see what is happening. Buses were moving into and out of the platforms. I guess there will be no problem traveling today. I have now walked almost all the way back to my hotel to find an Internet place.

I will be traveling the rest of today and all night. I should arrive in Puerto Iguazu (Argentina) at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. I want to eat a sandwich there before crossing to the Brazilian side, so I probably will wait until early afternoon to catch a bus onward to Foz do Iguacu in Brazil. I have a hotel reservation in Foz do Iguacu for two nights, then I will catch my flight out early on Tuesday, Mar. 7. I fly to Curitiba, then to Sao Paulo, and finally to Mexico City that day. I´ll be in Mexico city for two days and then catch a flight to San Antonio on Friday, Mar. 10. I will be online in Iguacu and in Mexico City, I´m sure.

No comments: